Mar 12, 2009

Quotes of the Day

"People Who Don't Enjoy Life Get Aggravated at Those Who Do" Joyce Meyer

Visit Joyce Meyer's Site



"There is a Difference Between Us. You Think the People of This Country Exist to Provide You With Possessions ...

... I Think Your Possessions Exist to Provide Those People With Freedom and I Go to Make Sure They Have It" Mel Gibson as William Wallace



"Every Man Dies ...
... Not Every Man Really Lives" William Wallace

Find out more about William Wallace at Wikipedia.

"Actions Speak Louder Than Words" ??? But a Great One :) I looked this one up to see if I could find who this was attributed to with no luck, but I found an addition at Bartleby.com

"People are more impressed with our sincerity if we act on our beliefs than if we merely talk about them." :)

The Lone Blog

Stephanie Haile aka Wavecritter Google Me

No comments: